donderdag 7 augustus 2008

Vanilla me.


After my last blog I grabbed my camera for the first time this week and started taking pictures. I tried some new, more serious and emotive portraits. I think they worked out well, the new 'B/w Vanilla' action I downloaded for photoshop makes black and white portraits warmer. Maybe you don't see any difference now. But you'll notice if you see a normal b/w picture next to this ones. Anyway, let me know what you think!

Oh and I just can't seem to find out how to get the pictures full-sized on the blog, i tried different templates and stuff.. can anybody help me out?

10 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

your pretty!

cute pictures.

boogiemonster zei

super mooie foto's!

yiqin; zei

Ah, sometimes I feel really insecure to take self portraits so you go girl! & I always feel that b&w photos are so much more special.

Mimi zei

You're pretty and have a very singular look :)

Jessica zei

Hey :)
I linked you back as On the five.
Is that your blog name ?
Let me know !
xx

Anoniem zei

i think i do notice the difference. because, i normally don't like black and white pictures but this one is really nice! it does seem warmer. =)

i don't know how to make it full sized. i think it does have to do with the template. but, the pictures are clickable so i guess that's alright too, eh?

IRIS and PIETER zei

door de kleur straalt de foto meer gevoel uit.
prachtig!

Richel zei

oh wow! you're gorgeous!

Bente zei

knap meisje ben jij:) en mooie foto's!

Franki Skye zei

You're so beautiful!

Skye