woensdag 6 augustus 2008

still here.

Long time no post, maybe it's because i didnt buy clothes in the last week, but I don't think that's the point. I have just a lot of things on my mind, LOTS of different ideas. I was hesitating in keeping this blog up. But now i saw the comments which were very positive, and they made me decide to keep this thing up. I always start things, and than i'm busy with it for like a week and than it bores me, hehe. But that's me. Well, I promise a new post today! And i'm going to answer all the sweet comments. Keep commenting it makes me happy :).

ps. I changed the blog URL to http://www.onthefive.blogspot.com. I decided this because everyday when I go to school, to my danceclass, or to the city to watch people, buy clothes and get inspired, I take line 5. That bus brings me to the city, with the people, to the streets, were it all began :).

Geen opmerkingen: