woensdag 30 juli 2008

shoppingspree.

Me again. Today i went a day out with mom, my little brother and my grandparents. We went to an old little fisherstown called Elburg (in the Netherlands -dûh-) it was nice and warm 'till clouds came rolling in. Rain began to fall, with buckets. So we went hiding under a bridge and sat there for like an hour. When the rain finally stopped we went on to the 'stores' (there were like 2 normal shops) but hey, that was ok by me huhu. I did find a couple of nice things. I bought 3 new tops, damn i need to slow down now, i have this nice little shoppingspree going on, lol. I'd love to show them but it's soooo late right now. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Or actually today, heheh.

[edit] Here are the pictures. [/edit]

7 opmerkingen:

steffie zei

Was het toch wel een leuke dag ookal regende het heel veel?

dankje voor je reactie
x

ooohmaureen zei

dankjewel! leuke outfits, en een beetje een leuke vakantie? x :)

ooohmaureen zei

haha oke! wat is je naam op het eg-forum of ben je nog niet ingelogd? x

boogiemonster zei

leuke blog!!

Unknown zei

i love this.

your style is a lot different to other fashion bloggers.
that is so refreshing to see!

Sam zei

Ziet er erg leuk uit!^^ Ik moet onderhand ook wat langzamer aan doen met kleding kopen hehe x]

Guirec Munier zei

Very nice !