maandag 28 juli 2008

wake up, sunshine.

Finally some real summersun, i've been waiting for this. More important: I went shopping with my mom today and bought some new things. It was so weird to see all those warm new collections for Fall 2008, while it was like 30°C outside, haha. I finally bought black Ray Ban knock-off's for €5.- and a Gstar baggy jeans, which was pretty expensive as usual but i made a 50/50 deal with my mom. Anyways, When i came home i grabbed my camera and started taking pictures, here is the result.

6 opmerkingen:

IRIS and PIETER zei

Die gele gympies zijn geweldig!

ooohmaureen zei

waaaauw die bril is zo leuk! zit jij niet op het eg forum? x

Elien Martens zei

Woohoo, I love Wayfarers!

Anoniem zei

lekkere fotos hoor
mooi opgeslagen :)

Jessica zei

Wooah. The Dstar jeans look FAB on you. You killed the style :)
xx

We should link !
Jess

chnch zei

both outfits look great. i like the 2nd one more:D