maandag 18 augustus 2008

last days of vacation.

In one week school starts again. Blergh, don't wanna think about it.

Today I went shopping, damn that was too long ago. Fall is coming and it's not so warm anymore so I needed some long sleeved tops. I had to hold myself cause I really wanted to buy shoes. I admit, I'm an addict. But I was able to hold myself, and I only bought this...

Blue legging -> (wo)men at work.
Shawl -> Wonderwoman
Top -> from Only
Shoes -> H&M

Black skinny -> Zara
Bag -> Vintage at Superduper
Cardigan -> H&M
Hat -> H&M

5 opmerkingen:

Lana zei

Leuke outfitjes en je mutsje is leuk!

Jessica zei

*gulp* those two outfits are gorgeous. I loove the first look.

yiqin; zei

I like how you wore the scarf & you look good in yellow! :)

Jessica zei

c'mon post some more, stop slacking ! I can't get enough of your posts !
hihihi :)

Nakia zei

The beanie is adorable, and the yellow is a good colour for you.

I really like your blog, I'm linking!
link and comment on mine?